Monday, February 12, 2007

An open letter....

This is the first of many to come open letters......



To the people who wear sunglasses indoors-

Dear sir,

I say sir because in my experience it always seems to be gentleman, if there are the few ladies out there this can also be for you.

It has recently come to my attention that some of you are still choosing to wear sunglasses indoors. This letter is being drawn up to inform you that this practice is no longer socially acceptable, nor was it ever for that matter.

Please ask yourself these questions:




  1. Am I a celebrity?


  2. Did I just visit the eye doctor?


  3. Am I in the witness protection program?


  4. Am I blind?...trick question! If you are blind how are you reading this?


If any of those above apply to you you may stop reading this now as you are forgiven. For those of you who didn't find your out up above I need for you to understand something. You are not "cool" or "awesome" . Please take this moment to run to the shower and cry. After the tears are gone you may return to finish.



Now you are thinking to yourself "if this was so uncool or not awesome why didn't anyone say anything to me?" Well perhaps it's because they didn't want to hurt your feelings. You see when someone like yourself manages to find something that makes them feel socially accepted you tend to cling to it and hold on for dear life. I have decided it is my job to figuratively remove your sunglasses and smash them with my foot on the ground. Before you remove them and move onto something else that you think is cool but isn't here are some more things to avoid to help you out...





  1. Sweatpants in public


  2. Head visors


  3. Sweatbands when not working out


  4. Professional wrestling shirts


  5. Velcro shoes, unless you are under the age of 6


I wish you the best of luck!



-Me


No comments: